All GP practices are contracted to provide “essential services”. We also provide the following “additional services”
- Child health surveillance
- General contraceptive services
- Routine immunisation of children, together with Health Visiting team.
- Travel vaccinations – 8 weeks notice required - please ask receptionist for details
- Cervical smears
We also hold contracts with GGNHSB for the following “enhanced” services.
- Annual flu immunisation programme for the elderly and at risk groups.
- Coil fitting
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs.
- Minor surgery (joint injections)
- Pre chemotherapy blood tests
- Annual review by specialist nurse for patients with MS
- Annual review for patients with certain chronic conditions